- Class 2 Fire/Burglary safe and built to TL-15 specifications
- E-rated body construction, and a composite material that has a minimum of 80mPa
- UL Group II combination lock is protected against drill attacks by a hardened steel plate and a relocker
- 1 1/2" diameter steel bolts
- 3 way bolt work (on 3210+), heavy plate steel frame, high quality adjustable hinges, hard plate protects the lock and mechanism
- Standard glass relocking system
- Class 350˚F, 1-hour fire label
Outside: H 24", W 18.56", D 21.5"
Inside: H 20", W 14.5", D 15"
Weight: 570 Lbs.